Furlough (CJRS)

The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme has been extended until 30 April 2021.

Claims for furlough days in January 2021 must be made by 15 February 2021.

You can no longer submit claims for claim periods ending on or before 31 October 2020.

Under the current furlough scheme, the government pays 80% of a furloughed employee's wages with the employer topping up the remaining 20%, up to a maximum of £2,500 per month. Being furloughed means the employee is not allowed to continue working for the employer, however they may work for someone else whilst receiving furlough pay.

EBS Accountants Ltd is registered in England & Wales.
Registered company number: 3748728
Registered office address:

Mayden House, Long Bennington Business Park,

Main Road, Long Bennington, NG23 5DJ

PRIVACY POLICY

Members of the ICAEW

Certified Partner of Receipt Bank

Bronze Xero Partner

Please sign up to our monthly newsletter here: